• Do you find yourself constantly questioning yourself and the person you are?
• Maybe you don't know who you are or who you have become.
• Have you lost touch with your authentic self, or feel as though you've never even met her?
• Are the masks you wear too much for you to keep up with?
• Do you wonder what you even have to offer the world?
Immerse yourself in a full-day painting experience, as you journey into the realm of your own personal “Muse of Authenticity,” using the 13-Step Color of Woman Method (Intentional Creativity). Your Muse is the creative fire that lives within you, but has been closed off for so long. During this process, you will navigate old stories and gain access to new information, as you become reacquainted with the woman who lies dormant within. Awaken yourself to your truest potential.
In this session you will:
• Experience the energy of a Red Thread Circle
• Bring home a unique canvas painting of your very own Muse
• Tap into your creative self
• Develop a greater understanding of yourself and how you exist in this world
• Share sisterhood and support over the course of the painting process
All materials will be provided. NO painting experience is needed. Self-identified “non-artists” are especially welcome in this circle.
Light refreshments will be provided. Please bring a bagged lunch and wear clothes/shoes suitable for painting.